Wednesday, April 1, 2009

PAIN !!!!!

sprained my back.  sitting down and getting up will be the hardest and most painful thing. oh my back, i regret of hurting u,plz dont pain anymore =p

"tears of joys, tears of sadness, slowly pass me by"

but still i went out to meet my lou po zai & family.driving quite ok depends on the sitting posture, but getting in and out was much pain.

in the pain, i stil can and wanna bend to have a peek up da model undies ,lol.

me and my silly fat.. and i dont rmbr what im doing or looking then...

anyway, a beautiful evening sunset drive, except in my heart it was burning and raging with hate of a fcukup Subaru driver...

LOVe n PeaCe Y0!!!

3 comments:

bjlim said...

yo..
missing you lit fo car...

i c E said...

lol.lit fo hong sum?

bjlim said...

lol
miss ya..