Sunday, August 7, 2011

i've prolonged my life, or should i not?

How much I wished to be asleep now. Even after taking medicine, I’ve still been denied a good rest. Today I’ve been popped some rather silly questions by them, which either they do not want the answer or I do not have the answer.Felt kind of fucked up as I cant really tell them whats going on, what do I think and how do I felt. It’s a death trap that I felt I’ve maneuvered out. What is the point of answering when its not the objective of the conversation? Feeling threatened, it leads to believing that I doesn’t belong here, anymore.

Think deeply, today event had caused me to doubt my next action plan. But how much longer can I stay at such unhealthy environment? Things changed, and I cant no longer speak the truth to them. There is a split of direction, which I know I am not heading the same way. Much of the regret for my wife and J Jr. Somehow I think I’ve failed them. One of the time that I’ve acknowledged my wrong “calculation” and actions. I have no courage to face them. As of today, I feel that my world had crumbled down on me, by my undoing.

But anyhow, life still good to me I have loving and supportive family and dear wife. Thank you for your patience and standing up my attitude. Without, im shattered into million pieces.

No comments: